Local retailers in Halifax, Canada

Hello,

I am another overwhelmed buyer trying to educate myself after discovering this great website (I wish I didn’t spend so much time trying Beautyrest mattresses!).
I am still waiting to hear more from Zedbed about their latex mattresses such that I can ask specific questions here. Meanwhile, any suggestions/info about recommended local retailers? Thanks!

Hi manazca,

Welcome … and I’m glad you found us :slight_smile:

The better options and possibilities I’m aware of in the Halifax/Dartmouth area (subject to the guidelines here) are listed in post #3 here.

Post #21 here also includes a list of the better online options I’m aware of that ship across Canada if an online purchase is also something that you would consider.

I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding … and of course any feedback or questions you may have along the way.

Phoenix

Thank you very much!!
We went to Simmons Mattress Gallery actually (before discovering this website). The lady was very helpful and she’s the one who introduced us to Zedbed actually. I have a feeling our questions were very ignorant :blush: I’ll go back and ask her for the Zedbed specifications (we mostly looked at the Beautyrest Recharge Hybrid Dakota firm). Zedbed answered me but only in terms of describing the layers (pictogram of the mattress). I’ll certainly ask about those in a different post. Still feel too ignorant till I get to read a bit more here!
Thanks again!

Hi manazca,

You’ve probably read it already but just in case you haven’t … I would also make sure you’ve read the mattress shopping tutorial here which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that can help you make the best possible choices … and know how and why to avoid the worst ones.

Phoenix