Looking for a good mattress store in Tyler, Texas (75701)

I’m brand new to this very helpful forum. My wife and I plan to replace our ready-to-retire queen bed very soon with a king and an adjustable base (wife wants a split king since she has sleep apnea). I’m most interested in latex or possibly latex over coils.

About the closest thing we’ve found so far locally that’s not like the Mattress Firm/Sleep Number type stores is Denver Mattress. Any help finding a good store or outlet in this area would be most appreciated.

Hi PinkFloyd,

Welcome … and I’m glad you found us :slight_smile:

Subject to first confirming that any retailer or manufacturer on the list that you wish to visit is completely transparent (see this article) and to making sure that any mattress you are considering meets your criteria and the quality/value guidelines here … the better options or possibilities I’m aware of in and around Tyler, TX are in post #2 here.

Phoenix

Thanks Phoenix. I’ll be checking out the other options in this area.

If all else fails, the Telluride at Denver Mattress currently tops the list.

Hi PinkFloyd,

I should have mentioned that there are also some very good options available in the Dallas/ Ft Worth region in post #4 here that may be well worth considering but of course they are farther away so you would need to be comfortable with a longer drive.

I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding … and of course to any other comments or questions you may have along the way.

Phoenix