Looking for Best Online Memory Foam Option

I’ve recently purchased a new L&P S-Cape adjustable split king foundation and am now looking for two twin xl mattresses that will work with it. There are a couple of good latex manufacturers here in the Phoenix area that I plan to look at but I also want to consider memory foam and for that I would want to find something online. I’m looking for some advise as to the best online vendors providing quality memory foam beds with a fair return option. Has anyone had any experience with usmemoryfoam.com?

Thanks,

John

Hi buylow,

I’m not sure why you would be looking online when there are so many good options in the Phoenix area but to answer your question …

Usmemoryfoam is in the Absolute Comfort On Sale group of companies and sells two of their mattresses.

They are a little less expensive apparently because they don’t include shipping in their prices while the other sites do.

There are a few good online memory foam options in post #12 here as well.

Phoenix

Hi Phoenix:

Thank you very much for the reply. If you don’t mind, please point me to some of the local options for memory foam. I already know of a few for latex that I will be checking out but have not come accross any for memory foam.

Thanks for your help.

John

Hi buylow,

I think that post #4 here will help :slight_smile:

Phoenix