Looking for breathable fitted sheets and fully protective covering

So I recently got a flexus hybrid. Looking for good quality breathable sheets to go along with the mattress as well as a breathable cover for bugs and water since I live in the city

Hi Padillam5.

Congratulations on your new Flexus hybrid!

With regards to a breathable mattress cover, you may be interested in this forum topic and comprehensive reply by Phoenix.

And touching on quality, breathable bedding… bedding made from natural fibers or viscose materials (like bamboo) will also tend to be cooler than synthetic fibers and linen sheets along with silk are probably the coolest of all the natural fibers for those where the sleeping temperature is a main priority.

Since bedding is not our expertise, I am unable to point you in the direction of any particular brand, but I do hope this helps!

NikkiTMU

Hi Padillam5.

Not sure if you found your sheets and protector yet

Looking at the flexus hybrid it seems to be a standard size of 12" thick. So it does not seem that you’ll need a "deep pocket’ fitted sheet.

With sheets its not about thread count because then your putting a thicker layer on your hopefully breathable mattress.

We offer extremely breathable GhostProtector & GhostSheets.

Plus if your new hybrid is a bit too firm. We just launched a GhostBed Cooling Topper that has built in waterproof protection.

Stay cool this summer & sleep well!

Brian