Looking for Good Mattress in Toronto

Hi Mikeyy,

Thanks for the kind words … I’m glad you found us :slight_smile:

The first place I would suggest starting your research is post #1 here which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that can help you make the best possible choices.

Post #2 here has links to some of the theory behind different mattress designs and how they relate to different body types and sleeping positions but these are just generic and not specific to any particular person. There are far too many unknowns, preferences, and variables for anyone to make a mattress choice for someone else out of all the thousands of mattresses available based on “theory at a distance”. I’m happy to help with how to choose but what to choose is up to your own research, testing, and personal value equation.

Some of the better options and possibilities I’m aware of in the Toronto area are listed in post #1 here.

You can read some of my thoughts about Ideal Mattress Ltd in post #23 here and a forum search on Idealmattress (you can just click this) will bring up more as well.

Some of the Toronto threads that have some good feedback from forum members in the Toronto area (many of which also mention prices) are here and here and here and here and here and here and a forum search on Toronto (you can just click this) will bring up others as well that may help you make some good value comparisons.

I would be very cautious about using other people’s preferences (including mine) to make a mattress choice. Your own testing will tell you which types of materials you prefer and while there are many people who prefer latex … there are others who don’t like it at all. the “read first” post links to some basic information about the materials in mattresses but your own testing will tell you the type of materials and designs you prefer and do best with.

Phoenix