Loom and Leaf vs. other brands

Hi Nene1957,

This is also a “standard” criteria for almost all mattress warranties in the industry and it’s one of the reasons why a good quality mattress protector is always a good idea with any mattress you purchase.

As I mentioned in my previous replies … a mattress warranty has little to nothing to do with with the durability or useful life of a mattress or how long you are likely to sleep well on it and the most reliable way to assess the durability and useful life of any mattress is by knowing the type and quality of all the layers and components inside it. IMO … it’s much too risky to purchase a mattress from a manufacturer or retailer that isn’t willing or able to disclose the information that you need to make an informed choice about the quality and durability of the materials or to make more meaningful comparisons with other mattresses.

I would also keep in mind that “feel” is so subjective and relative to different body types, sleeping positions, individual circumstances, sensitivities and preferences, or what someone is used to sleeping on and is using as a reference point, that two mattresses that feel the same to one person can feel very different to someone else and the only way to know whether two mattresses will “feel” similar to you in terms of firmness, “feel” and PPP will be based on your own personal experience (regardless of how similar they may feel for someone else).

Phoenix

NOTE ADDED: Because of ongoing customer service issues and delays Select Foam’s membership has been terminated and I would read the warning here before considering them.