louisville,KY. Approved stores

I am 66yrs old looking for a new mattress in Louisville, KY. I noticed there were no members on your list from Louisville and hope that’s not a bad sign. My past mattress was very firm and perfect after putting a 2-3" topper on top that relieved pain from a broken back and neck. I can’t remember the name as I didn’t have time to look when my house was burning down. After reading your tutorial I think I’m looking for the same relief in a firm mattress made of durable materials that will last. As a novice in needing store recommendations from you as I want to purchase from someone who will educate me more as well as sell me.
Thanks.

Hi Drt123,

While I certainly think highly of all the members here and I believe they compete well with the best in the industry in terms of their quality, value, service, knowledge, and transparency … the current list of members is a relatively small part of the industry and thinly spread across the country and there are also many other sources of good quality/value mattresses as well that aren’t members of this site … at least yet.

Subject to first confirming that any retailer or manufacturer on the list you wish to deal with is completely transparent (see this article) and to making sure that any mattress you are considering meets the quality/value guidelines here … the better options or possibilities I’m aware of in and around the Louisville, KY area are listed in post #3 here.

Phoenix