Lucid by Linenspa v. Dreamfoam Ultimate Dreams

I am looking at the Lucid by Linenspa charcoal memory foam mattress (Amazon.com) and the Dreamfoam ultimate dreams mattress (Amazon.com). I am a stomach sleeper and my wife is a side sleeper. I’m hoping some of you will have a recommendation as to which one you think is best. Thanks!

Hi bmortloc,

Just in case you haven’t read it yet … the tutorial post here and the links inside it has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that can help you make the best possible choices.

Memory foam and latex are very different materials and not really comparable so I would also suggest some local testing on each material so you can see which one you prefer. You can read more about the differences between them in post #2 here.

Post #6 here has more of my thoughts on memory foam mattresses that are made in China. A forum search on Lucid (you can just click this) will also bring up more information about them.

Dreamfoam is one of the members here … is US made … and competes well with the best in the industry in terms of quality value and service.

Hopefully that will give you a good sense of the direction I would personally be leaning.

Post #2 here has more about the ways to choose a mattress that is most suitable for you in terms of PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and Personal preferences).

Phoenix