Lucid High Plush 3" Baffle box Down Alternative Topper

Have read and tried various toppers. I weigh 300+ lbs. My Stearns and Foster does supply good support but that is coils only…I need some softness. The above topper seems to be made pretty well.
A 280 lb man wrote a review that it was soft but thought it would serve a lighter person better but he was getting some relief. I am wondering your views of these toppers. I just need some softness across back of hips and upper back. I can’t find the right latex to help me. Thanks.

Hi smmimp14,

You might want to take a look at the topper reference post here. In that post are links to information about fiber toppers, as well as guidelines for selecting a topper, and specific guidelines for selecting a latex topper.

The overall feel of a topper is determined to a large degree by the surface upon which it is placed, but in general fiber toppers compress more and don’t provide as much pressure point relief as higher quality foam toppers, such as latex or higher density memory foam. And at a higher BMI, a fiber topper may be even less effective.

Phoenix