manufacturers in southern california

am looking for some guidance on local socal manufacturers that make good products for a good price. any guidance appreciated

Hi domiagnew,

I’m not sure where you are in Southern California but subject to the guidelines here … the better options or possibilities I’m aware of in the Los Angeles region are listed in post #2 here and the list for the San Diego area is in post #2 here.

Phoenix

thanks for the information. I am in north orange county - yorba linda

Hi domiangnew,

You certainly have some good options in your general area.

I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding … and of course any comments or questions you have along the way.

Phoenix

thanks. anyone know anything about Callejas Custom Mattress in santa ana?

Hi domiagnew,

I’m not familiar with them and they don’t have any specifics about their mattresses on their website but based on their listed prices they appear to be making mattresses that are in lower budget ranges so I would be very careful to make sure that you know the type and quality of all the layers and components inside any mattress you are considering there before you purchase it (see this article).

There is also more about the most important parts of the “value” of a mattress purchase in post #13 here that can help you make more meaningful comparisons between mattresses but outside of how suitable a mattress is for you in terms of PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and Personal preferences) a mattress is only as good as its construction and the quality of the materials inside it regardless of the name of the manufacturer.

Phoenix