Matt-To Go online mattress retailer

Does anyone have info on the above retailer on the quality of the latex mattress Pure Latex Bliss nature mattress sold at above retailer? Is product as described and of high quality, 100% natural latex? Any bad experience’s > I viewed the web site and everything seems to good to be true as to prices and quality of mattresses sold . From all that I have researched (Angies List and other) , I have found just about all great reviews. I am serious thinking of making a purchase from the site and would appreciate any info . Is the PURE LATEX BLISS NATURE mattress a good quality mattress? Thanks for any info. you could give.

Hi hes56,

Jeff at Mattress-To-Go is one of the most knowledgeable people I know in the industry and would be one of the better options available in the Detroit area. You can read more about him in post #4 here and he is also one of the “expert” members of this forum and you can read some of his posts here (you can just click this). I frequently link to some of his beducation videos. He also ships the Pure Latex Bliss mattresses across the country.

Pure Latex Bliss makes a line of Talalay latex Mattresses which are very good quality and a frequent topic of discussion on the forum. A forum search on Pure Latex Bliss will bring up many posts and feedback about them. Of course it also helps that Jeff runs on lower margins than most other retailers in the industry.

Phoenix

I talked with Jeff @ Matt_To-Go , he was extremely helpful in recommending a Pure Bliss Latex mattress for me . He even sent me a list of mattress stores where I could try the mattress out. After trying out the mattress , I got back with him and he gave me a fantastic deal compared to retail stores. He went out of his way in helping me ,was very pleasant to talk to and is very knowledgeable of the mattress business. I would recommend anyone who is wanting to purchase a new mattress to contact him. HE CAN STEER YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION IN RECOMMENDATION AND PURCHASE. His videos are very helpful, whether you are purchasing a mattress or not, they are a must see . I give him a top 5 star rating in knowledge, helpfulness, and his prices are just about unbeatable for very high QUALITY mattresses.

Hi hes56,

Thanks for your feedback and comments and I certainly share your thoughts about Jeff.

Most importantly … congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Phoenix

I have been in many showrooms poking around, asking about all kinds of beds by doing my homework here–often laughing at the line of BS pitched to me by obviously ignorant salespeople.
When my wife Sandy and I decided to get really serious, we went straight to Mattress To Go and saw Jeff. and we both left (after buying a Therapedic from him) feeling we had the sales experience of our lives. Why? Because he just told the truth: What was in the beds we were interested in in terms of materials, and I knew some through reading the tutorials here, worked wth our budget but gave us a hell of a deal too…How he would support our purchase, told us realistically, with good care, about how long the mattress should last, and realistically and absolutely NO pressure. I have a feeling a lot of people go there, leave to shop around and come back. Jeff known his bread and butter is being honest; he inhales information about the industry and disseminates it to his customers–or even those just interested in learning more. Jeff is the real deal; he understands he’s in a dirty business and has made a decision to be as honest as possible, and created a company that not only he can be proud of, but the entire community can be proud of.

Hi Inasilentway,

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback about your experiences with Jeff and Matt-To-Go. As you know from my comments in this topic and throughout the forum I certainly agree with you. I have spent many hours on the phone with him talking about mattresses and the industry in general and he is “mattress people” through and through.

Most importantly … congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

I think you made a great choice and I hope you have the chance to share your feedback as well when you’ve received it and have had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Phoenix