Mattress companies that are members to this site

Hello, I am a new member to this site. I looked but could not find a list of the mattress manufacturers that are members and that your service has approved. Is there such a list?

I want to look up different mattress companies and I see names mentioned in the forum, but it would be helpful to have a list. I am in southern California and am looking for a natural, and organic mattress company, and a wholesaler would be helpful as well to see if cost can be reduced. I have heard of Avocado and My green mattress.
There are local stores in San Diego but the prices are pretty high…

any suggestions would be appreciated.

regards,

monica

Check the membership list to find what you are looking for, I believe.
Regards, gary

Hi monicam,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! :slight_smile:

The members of The Mattress Underground are listed in the top heading here. Being a site member means that I think very highly of them and that I believe that they compete well with the best in the industry in terms of their quality, value, service, knowledge, and transparency. They are all extremely knowledgeable about different mattress configurations, and I would not hesitate to recommend any them for your consideration.

The San Diego list here might have some other sources of latex that you haven’t yet visited.

Phoenix

Guess my quick and rapid reply is invisible.

Hi verdeo,

I do see your reply in the thread, directly after the initial post. Thanks for helping out!

Phoenix