MATTRESS MANUFACTURERS IN CENTRAL/NORTH FLORIDA

I am beginning a search for a new mattress and am interested in local manufacturers in Central/North Florida. I currently own a Sleep Number 5000 Queen size bed. It was comfortable for about 5 years but has recently become nearly unusable. I’ve replaced the foam layer above the air bladders and added an additional one sent by Sleep Number and also replaced the pump system. Still unusable and very uncomfortable. I have contemplated adding a memory foam gel topper but I think that would be a temporary fix. I took some bad falls down ladders on Navy ships and my back is not my friend. I’ve been reading through the forums and read the mattress tutorial several times and am overwhelmed at the amount of information. Can you recommend any local or regional manufacturers?

Hi Chieffatboy,

[quote]am interested in local manufacturers in Central/North Florida.

Can you recommend any local or regional manufacturers? [/quote]

That’s a large area and if you can let me know the closest city to you or your zip code I’d be happy to link you to the list of the better options or possibilities I’m aware of in your area.

Phoenix

I live in Orange Park and my zip is 32073.

Hi Chieffatboy,

The better options and possibilities I’m aware of in the Jacksonville area (subject to the guidelines here) are listed in post #7 here.

The Gainesville list in post #2 here is also reasonably close to you.

Phoenix