mattress.net DIY latex core

Hi colorfinger,

I would make sure you have read post #15 here before you go in a complete DIY direction to make sure you have realistic expectations of success and the trial and error that may be involved in finding the best combination for you. The “best” approach for a DIY mattress is a “spirit of adventure” where your experiences and the satisfaction that comes from the DIY process itself and what you learn along the way are more important than any cost savings which may or may not happen (depending on whether you need to make any additional purchases after your initial choices).

[quote]While looking through some links I followed from posts here I came across the extra firm latex core pieces from mattress.net and was wondering if anyone has any experience with these.

Long story short, I’m wondering if anyone has any experience to share with the latex cores.[/quote]

As you probably know … I think very highly of Arizona Premium Mattress / mattresses.net. They are knowledgeable and experienced and will give you good guidance on the phone when you talk with them about your DIY project and the design goals you are trying to achieve.

Hopefully some of the members here that have purchased them will see your post and share their feedback but in the meantime there are some comments and feedback about their ultra firm blended Talalay cores in this thread and this thread. They are certainly a great option for those who are looking for ultra firm layers at a very reasonable cost.

Phoenix