mattress outlets

Thanks for such a great site. I live in Ithaca NY and can not seem to find a “better” mattress outlet nearby. Help!

Hi bkmat,

The better options or possibilities I’m aware of in the larger Syracuse, Ithaca, Binghamton, Bridgewater areas are listed in post #2 here.

Phoenix

We had the same issue. We checked out Pete’s Used Furniture, who had a pretty good selection of Symbol mattresses, and enjoyed the selection of Home Green Home (who have some nice bed frames, actually, but the mattresses were out of our range). In the end, we’re going to go with DreamFoam, it looks like.

That said, for those who can wait, it looks like there are Craigslist posts of nice natural mattresses from Home Green Home fairly regularly.

Hi eethann,

Thanks for the feedback … I appreciate it :).

If you are considering Pete’s used furniture (Pete’s Furniture Barn) or any store that sells used furniture I would always make sure that their mattresses are brand new and that they are an official dealer and have a manufacturer’s warranty.

Other than that of course … and as with any mattress purchase … I would make sure that you can find out the type and quality of all the materials inside any mattress you are considering so you can make sure there are no weak links in the mattress and make more meaningful comparisons to other mattresses.

Phoenix