mattress questions for international customer

Hello all - new member here.

I am in the processing of purchasing a few mattresses (decided on latex) to be sent internationally. I am looking to buy online and therefor need your recommendation on the best latex mattress (and where to buy) - money is not a concern. I know best can be very subjective. Imagine if this would be your last latex mattress for life – what would you choose?

This would be for a guesthouse in another country and would be ‘medium’ firm. I am aware of the different types of latex manufacturing and construction thanks to the helpful guides on this site!

I am asking this questions because I won’t have time to ‘demo’ them at home and since the shipping is so expensive we would want these to last as long as possible.

Thank you in advance!

Hi enzo,

I don’t make specific suggestions or recommendations about “what” to choose (either for a specific mattress or a specific manufacturer) … only “how” to choose a mattress that is the best match for you in terms of PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and Personal preferences) and all the other parts of your personal value equation that are most important to you (see mattress firmness/comfort levels in post #2 here).

There is more in post #2 here about the different ways to choose a suitable mattress (either online or locally) that can help you identify and minimize the risks involved in each of them.

There is also more about the most important parts of the “value” of a mattress purchase in post #13 here that can help you make more meaningful comparisons between mattresses.

The tutorial post also includes a link to a list of the members here that sell mattresses online and many of them sell latex mattresses that use different types and blends of latex with a range of different designs, features, options, return/exchange policies, and price ranges that would be well worth talking to or considering but you would need to check with them to find out which of them can ship to your location.

Phoenix