Mattress Shopping in Philadelphia/South Jersey

I am beginning my search for the perfect mattress or at least one that is better than my current one. Any suggestions where to start? Thanks

Hi Eagles1010,

In terms of “how” to choose … the tutorial post has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that can help you make the best choice for you … and avoid the worst ones.

Post #2 here has some of the better options and possibilities I’m aware of in and around the Philadelphia region.

Phoenix

Thanks for the quick response!

I have read a lot of the information on your website and it is beyond helpful. I have also completed some testing this past weekend. I seem to like the latex beds however, they are bit out of my price range. Ideally, I would like to spend around $2,000 for a king mattress (no box spring needed bc have a platform bed). Do you have any suggestions on where I should for a quality latex bed king size around 2k?

Thanks,

Dan

Hi Eagles1010,

If you have confirmed that there are no latex mattresses in your price range available locally then it may be worth talking with some of the online manufacturers that are members of this site that sell latex mattresses with a wide range of designs, features, customization options, exchange and return policies, and price ranges (including several that are inside your budget) that are listed in post #21 here.

Phoenix