Mattress shops near Pleasanton, CA 94588

Hello everyone - great forum and a ton of information! love it!!

Can anyone please recommend manufacturers and/or outlet shops within a close distance to Pleasanton, CA 94588? More generically we live in the East Bay of San Francisco Bay area of Northern California.

I saw FloBeds (3.5 hours away) and Bay Bed & Mattress (1.5 hours away), but was hoping there might be someone closer.

Thanks!

Sorry… tried searching and didn’t find anything to begin with, but just now stumbled across this thread: Post # 2

Also in this thread: Post # 2 again

Hi Kansas Corey,

You’ve already discovered the San Jose list and the San Francisco / Oakland list and the only other ones that will complete a circle around you is the Sacramento list in post #5 here although this would mostly be duplicates and the Modesto list in post #7 here.

I also did some fairly extensive research into the Livermore area (within 40 miles) as a result of post #2 here and there aren’t any others that I would include that aren’t already listed.

Phoenix

You might want to try Select Sleep Center in Union City, that’s where I bought our hybrid natural latex/pocket coil mattress a few weeks ago. They are somewhat limited in latex types (just Dunlop), but the prices and comfort warranty are good, and they are very nice. We got different firmness levels for our support layers, and then the same latex top layer, and it’s solved the problem my spouse and I have always had of preferring different firmness levels.