Mattress store near Bend Oregon.

Hello, I’m looking for mattress shop recommendations near Bend, Oregon. The closest one on the “list”, Parklane, is in Tigard, almost 3 hours from here… Not a deal-breaker, but I was hoping for something a bit nearer.

There is a shop in town, The Mattress Factory, but they don’t offer latex models. Also, their prices, while better than the “S” corporations’, don’t seem to have the value of the ones at Parklane. (But maybe that is just my impression.)

Thank you for any hints!

B.

Hi Brabrady,

The better options or possibilities I’m aware of in the Bend, OR area (subject to the guidelines here) are listed in post #2 here.

There is also a list of some of the other Oregon manufacturers outside of the Portland area and a list of retailers in the Eugene area in post #2 here.

It may be worthwhile to do some local research and narrow down your options to a few finalists and then compare them to what is available at Parklane to see if a drive to Portland would be worthwhile to you since the overall quality/value available there will likely be better.

Phoenix

Thank you, Phoenix. I think I’ll check out some of those and let you know what I find.