Mattress store recommendations in Phoenix, AZ?

Hi realsmith,

Hopefully you’ve had the chance to read the mattress shopping tutorial here which includes all the basic information, steps, and guidelines you will need to make the best possible choice … and know how and why to avoid the worst ones.

The better options or possibilities I’m aware of in the Cincinnati area (subject to the quality/value guidelines here) are listed in post #212 here.

I would keep in mind that there are some very high quality and durable innerspring mattresses available in the industry … you just need to make sure that the foam above the innerspring (which is normally the weakest link of a mattress … not the innerspring itself) is a good quality and durable foam (see this article and the foam quality guidelines it links to).

While the latex mattresses that are available locally may not be the same as any of the latex mattresses available online … I would agree that it’s a good idea to do some local testing so that you can get a general sense of what latex feels like compared to other types of mattresses and materials.

Phoenix