mattress stores on the west side of Puget Sound?

Hi Phoenix, I have read posts about stores in the Seattle area, is there anything worth checking out on the west side of the sound?
Thanks!

Hi SleepDeprived,

There is only one store listed in the Seattle/Tacoma list in the Kitsap peninsula area so I took a look in an area centered around Bremerton / Silverdale and these are the local stores I would focus on (out of about a dozen stores and chains) and the brands they carry that have the best odds of being able to find out what is in the mattress. All of these have also told me they would call the factory to find out the specs of their mattresses if they didn’t know them.

404 Not Found Silverdale, WA. Pure Latex Bliss (Talalay latex), 45th Street Bedding (Dunlop latex mattresses), and Easy Rest memory foam mattresses. Good people with some good selection and focused on knowledge based selling.

http://www.mattressranch.com/mattress-ranch-locations Port Orchard, Silverdale. Lady Americana.

http://mattressdepotusa.com/mattresses.htm Silverdale, WA. Easy Rest (memory foam), Restonic (latex hybrids), Emerald, Lady Americana.

Phoenix

Is there an update on west Puget Sound and Tacoma sellers?

Hey superdayv,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! :).

Sorry but in early 2018 we decided to discontinue the provision of listings of potential retailers in various geographic regions (unless they are already approved site members), because of the difficulty in maintaining such lists in a retail landscape that is constantly changing, and most importantly the confusion it was created with the consumer members who incorrectly assumed that these businesses had indeed gone through the strict qualification process and were approved as members of The Mattress Underground. Such an assumption is unfair to both the consumers seeking assistance, as well as the very businesses and manufacturers who meet the criteria to become Trusted Members of The Mattress Underground.

Thanks again, please message if you have any other questions.

Sensei