Mattress topper

Ok, so I like my 10 and don’t want to return it. My boyfriend loves the 10 and has no pain at all. I think maybe because I am a little under 110lbs I am experiencing a little bit of discomfort in my lower back because I don’t really sink into this mattress. I also think the bed is forcing my alignment to change from the slouch that I do all day. The pain is not consistent, as I have mentioned so it very could just be me and bad posture and not the mattress at all. Otherwise it is very comfy. The pain is noticable in the lower back, in the curve just below my waist.

I’m not looking to spend too much on a mattress topper and I don’t think I need a super thick one. I just want one that is good quality. I was thinking about getting one from Dreamfoam/Brooklyn Bedding. Can anyone share their experiences?

Experiences with other mattress toppers are appreciated. I’ve been browsing Amazon and other sites for reviews. I’m not looking to spend too much on a topper. I just think I need a little extra cush, maybe an inch or two.

Thanks!!!

Hi maskedrose,

Post #2 here and the topper guidelines it links to have more information that can help you choose a suitable topper using your experience on your mattress as a reference point and links to some good sources for toppers as well (including Dreamfoam/Brooklyn Bedding).

Phoenix