Memory foam and latex - May Mattress in Indianapolis

Hi cindyvog,

You can see some of my comments about May Mattress in the Indianapolis list in post #3 here and there is more feedback about them later in the same thread and in post #5 here as well.

Outside of how well a mattress matches your specific needs and preferences in terms of PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, Personal preferences) … a mattress is only as good as its construction and the quality of all the layers and materials inside it. Once you know this you can identify any ppotential “weak links” in the mattress or make more meaningful comparisons with other mattresses. I don’t believe their mattresses have any “weak links” but I would want to know the specifics of any mattress I was considering before buying it.

If you can list a complete description of all the layers from top to bottom (or link to a page that has them) including the thickness of each layer, the density of any memory foam or polyfoam layers, and the type and blend of any latex, I’d be happy to make some comments about the mattress you are looking at.

Phoenix