Memory Foam Mattress Decision - Tempurpedic vs. Amerisleep vs. ???

i have been trying to educate myself lately on buying a new mattress and am getting overwhelmed with all of the information. I have done a lot of research online as well as visited a bunch of retailers here in the Phoenix, AZ area. I just want t nice bed that I can rely on.

I have had back issues over the last 5 years and trying to find the right bed to alleviate additional pain.

I really like the feel and support of the Tempurpedic Cloud Supreme, but after reading many of the articles on here it seems like there are many better options available. I like the price of the Amerisleep Liberty bed but it seems like there are still better options. I am willing to pay more for the right bed, I am just having a hard time discerning which one that is.

Anyone on here have any luck with similar bed or experience that could pass along some comparable beds to look at or reviews on these beds?

Thank you in advance for any help or suggestions in this matter.

Hi jonnymatrix,

The first place to start your research is post #1 here which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines you will need to make the best possible choices.

Some of the better options in the Phoenix area are listed in post #4 here and it includes 3 of the members here which are among the best quality/value available.

If I was in the Phoenix area there is little to no chance I would be making an online purchase when there are 3 local manufacturers that are among the best online sources in the country and unlike the large majority of their customers … because of your location you have the chance to actually test them in person :slight_smile:

Phoenix

jonnymatrix,

Yes. I would highly, highly recommend you look at Select Foam’s Cirrus Supreme ES-11. I was in the same boat you are in and purchased the Cirrus Luxe ES-13, which is a “rival” (I say a superior) to the Tempur Pedic Cloud Luxe. I cannot say enough good about this mattress or about Select Foam’s customer service.

This mattress should definitely be at the top of your short list if you are dead-set on wanting a Tempur Pedic Cloud Supreme.

I have an ongoing review of my purchase if you’re interested in hearing about Select Foam and my experience, wishing to find something as close as possible to the Cloud Luxe.