Memory Foam Mattress Help

It is tempting when you look at it that way.

I’ll definitely have to do serious research on the tempupedic competition. I peeked for a second at Nest’s website and saw that you can donate the mattress and show them the receipt instead of shipping it back if it doesn’t work. That would be much easier than trying to ship back.

I thought latex would be wonderful but the topper we have isn’t thrilling me. I really loved memory foam (until it died, that is) and latex is just a different feeling. It pushes back on me vs. the sinking in of MF and that bothers my hips. I didn’t feel pressure points on the MF and on the latex I do a little bit. I thought trying to get used to the new sensation of sleeping on top of vs. sinking into the bed would just take a while but after about 6 weeks I still don’t love the latex.

There are so many variables that it might not be strictly a latex thing - it might be because of the density of our topper or what’s underneath it, etc. It’s just so hard to figure out, especially if you’re doing it through the mail! I should add that I’m of the princess and the pea variety of sleepers so I’m sure part of the problem is me. My husband could sleep on anything.

Lucky you for buying one without trying it out and being happy with it :slight_smile: