Memory foam mattress recommendations please!

Hi!
We are looking for a dense memory foam mattress that will support heavier weights (230 lbs). Looking for memory foam due to many pressure points.

I know the basics of what to look for - densities, ild, transition layer and mattress thickness of at least 11 inches- I just can’t find a brand that really meets the requirements lol tempurpedic is too expensive
Any other brand Ideas?

Hi Ari,

You could start by looking online and using the experience and expertise of the members listed in post #21 here who are all very experienced and knowledgeable and specialize in providing the type of help and guidance on the phone that can help you make good choices. There are a wide range of memory foam options included in the choices there and I believe that all of them compete well with the best in the industry in terms of their quality, value, service, and transparency.

At a quick glance from that list, for someone in the mid-200 pound range, while not a “traditional” memory foam mattress, SleepEZ offers the substitution of a 3" Sensus 5.5.lb memory foam layer in models with a 3" comfort layer. Rocky Mountain Mattress offers memory foam options, some using higher density foams. Novosbed has one memory foam model using 5 lb memory foam. If you’re in or near Canada, Memory Foam comfort has a wide selection of quality memory foam mattresses, and TMASC features a heavier-duty Natura memory foam mattress.

In addition to the online members of the site listed in the previous membership link, post #12 here has some of the better online memory foam options for those who are looking for a memory foam mattress.

I hope that helps give you a few new options.

Phoenix

Thanks Phoenix!

Hi Ari:

You’re very welcome!

Phoenix