Memory Foam or Latex

Memory Foam or Latex

What’s the big differences? pros and cons?

Starting to look for a new mattress.

Thx

Look in the section Our Articles at the top right and you will find articles on the pros and cons of all types of mattresses. You should also look at the article, Five steps to choosing your perfect mattress, under Mattresses. Be prepared to spend some time! Lew

Hi Smuscles,

I think Lew has given you great advice which is the same as I would suggest (thanks Lew :))

The only thing I would add is to read post #1 here and the information it links to which is more about the steps involved in the process of choosing a mattress and who and what to exclude and what to focus on.

This should “arm” you with everything you need to make a great choice :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Thanks for all the help, I got plenty to read up on now!

This is a slow process but coming along quicker. We were able to go test local stores and found we like the Latex much better than memory foam. Only problem is finding a place that has different softness levels of latex to test.

Do you know any places in the Minneapolis area?

Thanks for all your help so far.

Hi Smuscles,

The better options and possibilities I’m aware of in the Minneapolis area are listed in post #2 here. There are a number of these that carry latex mattresses :slight_smile:

Phoenix