Memory foam toppers, do any good ones exist?

Hello Jezo. Thanks for the tip about the packaging! Looks like you’ve had the Edsele for about 3 months now (unless you’ve returned it of course) - would love to know how you feel about it now.

Thanks,
Janice

So far so good! We combined it with a slat storage bed frame from Ikea and have had no problems at all. Still feels great, which I would hope for only a few months, and it is a lot more comfortable than the old sagging spring mattress we replaced. For the price I don’t see how it could be beat as the other mattresses we looked at costs multiple times the price. For a king sized semilatex bed we are happy with our choice.

I am still surprised no one else on the internet has talked about this bed as it’s such a great deal.

Thanks very much Jezo. I’m leaning in that direction and glad you’re having success with it!

I tried a trillion and a half toppers and mattresses. Most of them feel great at first, but it doesn’t last long. If you want a good memory foam topper get this one, the rest is pure smoke.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HEOBVOY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1