Moving need a New King Size Bed Looking for a Gel Based Or Memory Foam Mattress

I’m using a tradition coil mattress now with a topper on it its very uncomfortable and i wake up all night. I’m looking to pickup a new memory foam bed but would be interested in Gel based as they don’t get hot. Anyone have any recommendations? should i go to bobs to buy one or there are other companies that are better? Also if possible i don’t want a mattress with a box spring under neath it.

Thank you im located on Long Island.

Hi VTL,

As you can read in mattress firmness/comfort levels in post #2 here … there are too many variables, unknowns, and variables for anyone (including me) to make good suggestions for a specific mattress for someone else and brands are not important at all (a mattress is only as good as the materials inside it regardless of the label on the mattress) but I’m happy to help the members here with “how” to choose and help them connect with better options in their area or online.

The first place I would start is post #1 here which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that can help you make the choices that best fit your unique needs and preferences and personal criteria.

If you let me know your city or zip I’d also be happy to let you know about any of the better options or possibilities I’m aware of in your area.

As you can read in post #4 here … it’s not likely that you will be able to find any meaningful information about their mattresses which means that I certainly wouldn’t consider them unless you have better luck than I did.

Phoenix

my zip code is 11580

Im still looking for a quality mattress and frame

Hi VTL,

The better options or possibilities I’m aware of near you on Long Island or in NY are listed (or linked) in post #4 here.

Phoenix