Natural Fiber Innerspring Mattresses

Hi dogs_007,

I’m not surprised (assuming that the VI Spring had a suitable spring tension and padding for your body type and sleeping style).

Outside of the list that I linked in my last reply if you let me know your city or zip code I’d be happy to let you know if I’m aware of any manufacturers that make a natural fiber/innerspring mattress in your area.

Assuming that you decide to pull the trigger on the Pure Echo … you would certainly be making a good quality/value choice … and congratulations on your new mattress.

If you test a mattress very carefully and “objectively” (and hopefully using the testing guidelines in the tutorial) and you are testing for more than the more subjective “comfort” or the “showroom feel” of a mattress then in “most” cases and for “most” people it would end up being “close enough” to your actual sleeping experience that only relatively minor find tuning may be necessary if anything is necessary at all (see post #4 here) but for those that have have some history of having difficulty in finding a mattress that “works” or have more challenging circumstances (such as health or back issues or an unusual body type) then the odds of making a choice that doesn’t turn out as well as you hoped for would be higher and the return policy can be a much more important part of the value of a mattress purchase.

Phoenix