Natural Form Air Sleep System

I was wondering if anyone has tried one or both of the Natural Form Air Sleep Systems? The two systems are the Garden Inn Sleep System and the Helix Air Spring System. Both use what seems like an innovative air chamber system.
Phoenix, what do you know about these mattresses? I know you are not generally in favor of air beds but the technology in these seems much different than a Sleep Number bed. I have read reviews of these beds on several websites and there are relatively few negative reviews. Thanks.

Hi JanLee,

Yes, I believe you are familiar with my thoughts on air mattresses. I don’t tend to follow this part of the mattress segment too closely, but Natural Form is one of the alternative brands I list (I know some of the links are old) to the Sleep Number mattresses, should you desire to go in that direction. I would make sure that the memory foam or polyfoam they provide in their mattress meets the minimum guidelines I like to use.

Regarding reviews, while other people’s comments about the knowledge and service of a particular business can certainly be very helpful … I would always keep in mind that you are the only one that can feel what you feel on a mattress and I would be cautious about using anyone else’s suggestions, experiences or reviews on a specific mattress (either positive or negative) or review sites in general as a reliable source of information or guidance about how you will feel on the same mattress or how suitable or how durable a mattress may be for you. In many if not most cases they can be more misleading than helpful because a mattress that would be a perfect choice for one person or even a larger group of people in terms of comfort, firmness, and PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and your own Personal preferences) may be completely unsuitable for someone else to sleep on (even if they are in a similar weight range). In other words … reviews or other people’s experiences in general won’t tell you much if anything about the suitability, quality, durability, or “value” of a mattress for any particular person (see post #13 here).

Phoenix