Natural Latex Mattress Components

Hello Everyone,

I’ve spent a considerable amount of time researching latex as an option for our new mattress. I know I want 100% natural Dunlop or Talalay, or a combination of the two. I’m looking for a good price. There are far more suppliers in the US than here in Canada, but our dollar is weak right now and I can count on paying close to 10% more once converted. Still, the US suppliers are substantially less expensive and since I only live about 15 minutes away from the Washington border, It’s easy for me to have items shipped there for pick-up.

Anyway, I found a store on Amazon today that I can’t find much info about. It’s called Organic Textiles you can find their store at this link. They also have a website here.

Has anyone dealt with this company? Their prices seem very reasonable, I’m looking at the 6" Natural Dunlop which according to the website would be 26-28 ILD for $499.00. I would then most likely purchase a 3 inch softer layer for the top and a mattress cover.

Any advice would be much appreciated…Thanks, Lynn :slight_smile:

Hi Lynn Marie,

I haven’t dealt with them personally but you can see a few comments about them in post #8 here.

Phoenix