Natural Mattress Store "Awareness" - My observations

Hi LJGMDAD,

FWIW … there is more information in this topic about disposing or recycling an old mattress.

Some of the page is certainly funny but some of it is really misleading information and speaks more negatively about their own knowledge than it does about some of their competitors. They are also referring to themselves as having an organic mattress when they only have mattresses that contain some organic components (at least OMI (Organicpedic) is one of only two manufacturers that actually does have some have certified organic mattresses). I’m also still trying to figure out how these two statements can be in the same paragraph …

[quote]We are not interested in trying to guess at your comfort level in a phone conversation. We manufacture and sell our mattresses in the bay area. We want you to come to one of our stores and take your time in choosing the organic mattress that is just right for your comfort and support.

However, if you don’t live in the bay area and want to sleep on an Eco-Cloud mattress, but don’t know which one to choose call us. We have developed a precise system for estimating which one will work best for you.[/quote]

I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding when you pull the trigger.

Phoenix