Natural Talalay Mattress that ships to Canada?

I was very disappointed to find that Foam Sweet Foam does not ship to Canada. Their product is exactly what I want and their pricing is reasonable, so I am looking for an alternative. Anyone have suggestions?

All I have found in Canada so far is Obasan, which is overpriced and does not even specify the type of latex used in the mattress.

Hi nwfn,

Post #21 here may be helpful :slight_smile:

Obasan is transparent and does provide their customers with the information they need about the type and blend of latex they use (100% natural Dunlop).

There may also be some options that are local to you and if you let me know the city you live in I’d be happy to let you know of any options or possibilities I’m aware of in your area.

Phoenix

Good to know, Obasan is definitely out then.

I’m in Vancouver.

For talalay, I had excellent success from sleepys.ca in kelowna. I got blended talalay and don’t know if they do natural. I’m in Calgary, and likewise found talalay harder. Also, SleepEZ.com ships to Canada, or maybe it was mattresses.net. I was talking to one of them. It’s $100 s&h plus no doubt whatever customs/duty costs.

Hi nwfn,

Some of the better options and possibilities I’m aware of in the Greater Vancouver area are listed in post #2 here. Several of these use Talalay latex in their mattresses (which I’m assuming is your preference vs Dunlop based on your comment)

Phoenix

Mattresses.net looks great. Their prices are almost too good to be true. Will buy from them if I can’t find anything locally at a reasonable price. Thanks.

Just made my purchase from mattresses.net!

I got the queen size natural talalay with bamboo cover. Price is great. Shipping is expensive, but I’m used to the “Canada tax” by now. I hope to get my mattress by the end of January! Until then it’s the sofabed for me, since I just moved and got rid of my awful old innerspring before I left. My back will be very happy to see the new mattress in a month.

Hi nwfn,

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Arizona Premium is certainly a great quality and value choice and I’m looking forward to your feedback when you’ve received it and have had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Phoenix

Just got word that it’s shipping today! Very excited! Will report back on my experience.

Hi nwfn,

That’s great news … and I’m looking forward to your feedback when you receive it :slight_smile:

Phoenix