Need a mattress for a fibromyalgia sufferer

My. 21 year old daughter has been diagnosed with fibromyalgia. She and I went mattress shopping today and as much as I had tried to educate myself I am overwhelmed. She needs relief for the pressure points az well as being cool when she sleeps. She loves a soft memoryfoam feel like the temperpedic cloud or the Sealy optimum elation. She also liked the beautyrest truenergy ultra plush “Kailey”. Needless to say she loves a very soft but supportive mattress feel. Your site has provided some good information but I am overwhelmed. We live in Birmingham Alabama. Can you recommend where to go? I am fine with an outlet name and price but don’t know where to start. Find lots of the retail mattress stores here. Just need to help relieve some of her pain so she can sleep.
Julie

Hi aujules,

The better options in Birmingham that I’m aware of are listed in post #57 here.

I would particularly make sure you include Royal Bedding in your research. I think very highly of Tom the owner there and he is both knowledgeable and helpful.

It’s always easier to “find” the experts that can help and guide you towards making your best decisions rather than trying to become one and getting “overwhelmed” :slight_smile:

Phoenix