need advice on where to buy a 3" 19 ild topper?

Here is the exact quote from shawn

Talalay blended is approximately 50% natural latex and 50% synthetic. The natural talalay latex is over 80% natural latex and under 20% synthetic.

Thatā€™s the exact quote word for word.

Does radium or latex international make an 80/20 version?

Maybe heā€™s just new or got his facts mixed around?

Hi andy123,

We are going around in circles.

I think you may have your facts mixed up. Out of all their thousands of customers that Shawn has provided and continues to provide accurate information ā€¦ itā€™s doubtful that he would single you out to give you information that he doesnā€™t give to anyone else. The correct information is also widely available elsewhere and he would have no reason to give you incorrect information. This is a mattress forum not a conspiracy forum.

I thought I had already cleared this up and anyone who has ever dealt with anyone at SleepEz will realize that what you are saying is just not what Shawn tells his customers. If for some reason thatā€™s what you believe you heard I have already told you it isnā€™t accurate.

I donā€™t know why you are pursuing this with such vigor when the problem is solved. I wasnā€™t on the call but somehow you came to believe that you were told something that is incorrect and now you know the correct information no matter what was said on the call or your memory of it.

Both Radium and Latex International currently make a blended Talalay and the blend of rubber it contains is approximately 70% synthetic and 30% natural rubber. Itā€™s also widely believed that the Radium blended Talalay is 60/40 but I recently confirmed that it is also 70/30 in a call with Radium in Holland so this is information that most sellers of Radium blended may still be providing. They also both make 100% natural Talalay latex and the rubber that both of them use is 100% natural (there is no synthetic in the formula). It would also be worth noting that these are approximations because the exact formulations are not disclosed and they can be adjusted seasonally and to compensate for any differences in the raw materials.

Shawn has been running SleepEz for many years. He certainly isnā€™t new and he doesnā€™t have his facts mixed up.

I hope that clears this up.

Phoenix

Jesus youā€™re awful angry I will not be coming back to this forum I literally copied that quote from an email not on the phone my facts are not mixed up as that was literally copied from an email word for word. Iā€™m sure itā€™s 100% natural latex but that is not what it said in the email and he must have reported the wrong facts.

Another thing I noticed with this forum is after every single thing I say you rudley correct me in a negative way you made me feel like youā€™re one of those guys on forums who lives to correct people and rub it in their faces which Iā€™m 99% certain your will do after reading this. Here comes another response correcting me in a passive aggressive way although Iā€™m sure itā€™ll be less passive this time.

Good luck with your mattress forum peace.