need advice

Phoenix i have read a ton of your mattress forum posts and i have alot of respect for your intelligence with beds! Im abt to buy the “bestmattressever” by brooklyn bedding. Im either gonna get the medium or firm. Please tell me what you think abt that bed?

Hi jjp603,

Brooklyn Bedding is one of the members of this site which means that I think highly of them and I believe that they compete well with the best in the industry in terms of their quality, value, service, and transparency.

There is more about the most important parts of the “value” of a mattress purchase in post #13 here that can help you make more meaningful quality/value comparisons between mattresses and you can also see my thoughts about #TheBestMattressEver and some of the other “simplified choice” mattresses in post #3 here.

They would certainly make a good quality/value and durable choice and there are no lower quality materials or “weak links” in the mattress.

There is also some good information about their firmness choices on their page here that can help you decide between their different firmness options and if you are undecided then you can also select the “help me choose” option when you order and they will contact you to give you a firmness recommendation.

Phoenix

PS: I deleted your other topic which was a duplicate of this one.

For the “bestmattressever”, has anyone noticed if you gradually sink into the bed during the night due to the foam core? I love the springy feel of latex but I cannot find a latex/foam hybrid to try out where I live.

Hi wanttosleep,

I switched your post to a new topic of its own so your questions don’t get mixed in with another member"s topic.

None of the foams in the #BestMattressEver are temperature or humidity sensitive so outside of very minor differences in how much you sink in that would be normal for all foam materials and based on how relaxed your muscles are while you are sleeping this wouldn’t be an issue with polyfoam or latex.

If you let me know your city or zip code I’d be happy to let you know about any of the better options or possibilities I’m aware of in your area.

Phoenix

I love the springy feel of latex but I cannot find a latex/foam hybrid to try out where I live.

Ogden, UT 84404

Hi gingerbreadman1984,

The better options or possibilities I’m aware of in and around the Salt Lake City region (subject to the quality/value guidelines here) are listed in post #2 here. You will need to call the retailers/manufacturers on the list to see if they carry any mattresses that meet your criteria but I would make sure you talk with R&S Mattress who carry latex or latex hybrid mattresses that are made by Brooklyn Bedding (although they are not the same as the Brooklyn Bedding mattress sold online)

In the other direction there is also a forum list for the Logan, UT area in post #5 here.

Phoenix