Need Help Choosing Split King with Adjustable

Hi vexter0944,

Bedboss can have some good quality/value and they are CertiPur certified but to make any meaningful comments about a specific mattress I would need to know the specifics of all the layers in the mattress including the thickness, type of foam, and foam densities of each layer). Post #2 here has some general comments about them and a forum search on Bed boss (you can just click the link) will bring up more about them as well.

If the retailer you are dealing with can provide this and you can post it here I’d be happy to make some comments.

As a very general comment there is 6" of memory foam in the mattress and I would tend to be cautious with memory foam layers this thick because of the risk of the heavier parts of your body sinking in too far and causing alignment issues. Of course your own personal testing (and in the case of memory foam I would test it for longer than just the normal 15 minutes so that the memory foam has a chance to warm up) would be more meaningful than any “theory” so this is just a caution to make sure you test it carefully for spinal alignment.

The Glideaway adjustable beds appear to be just a rebranded version of the Reverie adjustable beds and they are certainly one of the options I would consider. I have owned a Reverie Deluxe for about 3 years and am happy with it.

Phoenix