Need help choosing ultimate dreams mattress firmness

I have lower back problems and need help choosing firmness. My wife and I are getting a king mattress. We currently sleep on a queen pillow top coil mattress that is 9.5 years old. I am mostly a back sleeper but sometimes sleep on my stomach.
My wife is mainly a stomach sleeper but sometimes sleeps on her side. She loves the current medium softness of our current mattress. We are both very ready to get a new mattress.
I’m really excited and dream about not having back pain after upgrading to a new mattress. Looking forward to all the sugestions and quick answers so I can get this bed shipped ASAP!!! Thank you.

Hi Drew782003,

You are certainly looking at a good quality/value choice :).

When you can’t test a mattress in person though your best source of guidance will be a more detailed conversation with Dreamfoam (or any manufacturer who makes a mattress you are considering) who will know more about matching their mattresses and the options they have available to different body types, sleeping positions, and preferences based on the averages of their customers than anyone else (see mattress firmness/comfort levels in post #2 here).

Phoenix

Thank you for the information Phoenix!

Hi Drew782003,

I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up choosing … and your comments and feedback after you’ve received it and have had a chance to sleep on it as well.

Phoenix