Need help deciding on a mattress

[b]Hi Phoenix, wasn’t sure where to post this. Me [18 BMI side sleeper] and my wife [22BMI side and back sleeper] are looking at either getting the KAYA or the Brentwood Home Ojai and our weight total (together) is 254lbs.

Which mattress has better specs, the Ojai or the KAYA?[/b]

Specifications for KAYA:
Cover – Seamless, ThermoGel Infused Cover
Top layer – Responsive HD Foam, 1’’ 5-PCF (Pounds Per Cubic Foot)[/li]
2nd layer – Memory Foam, 2’’ 4-PCF.
3rd layer – Transition Foam, 1’’ 2-PCF
Pocketed Coils Base Layer: 6’’ 1,000+ premium-grade steel pocketed coils, laying on top of a 1’’ 1.8-PCF stabilizing foam layer.

Brentwood Home Ojai specs:
Tencel Stretch Knit Cover (hand-tufted)

New Zealand Wool
1 ounce per square foot of OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified naturally crimped wool.
Wool Volume: 1.2 ouces/sq ft.

1.5-Inch Flo Foam
CertiPUR-US Certified Flo Foam
Density: 4lb/ft3, ILD: 12

1.5-Inch Gel Memory Foam
Density: 4lb/ft3, ILD: 10

1-Inch Natural Latex
All natural and free of synthetic ingredients. Our latex made with the Dunlop process.
Density: 4.0lb/ft3

8-inch Individually Wrapped Base Coils
Quantum Edge Combi-Zone base coils are strategically positioned to provide support to the hips, back, and shoulders. Reinforced coils around the perimeter keep the edges rigid and supportive.
Queen Coil Count: 1130
The coil unit is zoned in 4 sections, with 14 gauge coils in the head and foot portion of the mattress and 17 gauge in the middle, and edge coils that are 16 gauge.

[b]For the KAYA, should I be concerned about the 1.8lb PCF stabilizing foam layer beneath the pocket coils? Also, are there any other layers I should be worried about?

For the Brentwood Ojai, I also noticed there is no mention of a base layer above or below the coils however the coil count is higher.

What are your thoughts?[/b]