Need help finding a mattress

Hi freespirit625.

It’s great you’ve narrowed it down to two wonderful options.

I haven’t slept on either of those mattresses but I did a forum search to see if I could pull anything useful for you!

This member discusses the Arizona Full Adjustable, Plush Latex Sleep System as “option 2” in their thread here. It has some detailed information that you may be interested in.

With regards to the Nest Alexander Hybrid in Med/Firm, you may find this comment useful as well as this thread.

If you haven’t tried the Forum “Search” function already, use “Nest Bedding” as a search term to find lots of lively consumer chatter and other Phoenix insights regarding the Alexander Signature Hybrid.

I would also throw a little caution to the wind where other people’s reviews are concerned. People often review mattresses far too early after receiving them, and reviews lack specific information about all the variables that can contribute to the suitability of a mattress (like details about the person and the mattress) that would make them more meaningful/accurate. I’d suggest reading about the dangers of making a purchase based on reviews here.

NikkiTMU