Need help finding the right mattress for heavy person

Hi 901-Memphis,

The Richmond Euro Top would certainly be worth considering for someone that was in more average weight ranges but it would be a much less suitable choice for someone that is in a higher weight range such as yours.

The 5 lb memory foam is a high quality and durable material but there is 3 3/4" of 1.8 lb polyfoam in the top 6" of the mattress which is a lower density and less durable material than I would generally suggest in your weight range (I would look for 2 lb density polyfoam or higher) and 2 3/4" of the foam layers are also convoluted and convoluted foam layers are also less durable than solid layers of the same material (see post #2 here).

In terms of durability this would be a risky choice for someone in your weight range.

Phoenix

PS: [quote]
Okay i had to attach it through tinypic i couldn’t get it to upload right for some reason directly
[/quote]

That’s probably because it was larger than the maximum image size that can be attached to a post which is 800 x 800 pixels (see the help page here). If you try to attach a larger image without resizing it it first then you will get a “500 error”.