Need new mattress soon.

Hi drm870,

Unfortunately I don’t know the exact specs for any of them. There are some comments about the Silver series in post #17 here but I don’t know if they are still current so it would be safer to find out the current specs from them directly.

My “standard” approach would be to first confirm with the retailer that they have all the specs available (or will find them out) including form densities for a mattress I wanted to test and then if they confirm that they have them or will find them out I would test the mattress.

You can see some comments about the Tempurpedic weightless mattresses in post #2 here and in post #2 here. It sounds like you may prefer a mattress that uses a little less memory foam and has a more resilient material underneath it so it has a little less of the “sinking in” feel of memory foam.

No … they aren’t listed in any specific order (although with some of the lists the stores near the top would be the ones that are closest to the zip code that is the starting point for the search).

This would be a fairly common preference because pocket coils are more contouring and individually responsive than innersprings that are linked together with helical wire and they also transfer less motion that other types of innersprings (see the article about the different types of innersprings here).

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback so far and I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding … and of course any specific questions you may have along the way that I can help with.

Phoenix