Need some guidance, similar to ComforPedic Plush

Hi cfdp,

I can’t stress strongly enough that a more detailed phone conversation (or at least a chat in real time) that can help you talk through your questions and options can be one of the most important parts of any online mattress purchase (see post #4 here).

In essence your choice will boil down to a personal preference between memory foam and latex.

There is more about the differences between them in post #2 here but the most effective way to find out which one you prefer is with your own local testing or experience.

I’m not quite sure what you mean here because Quality Sleep has more specific and meaningful information on their site than most manufacturers (and certainly more than Verlo). Having said that … Quality Sleep tends to focus more on local business where a website isn’t as important as talking to them or visiting them in person and most of their online business would be through My Green Mattress.

Yes they can do this and several of the members here did just that (see post #37 here and post #53 here in the same topic) but again this would be most valuable for someone that preferred the “feel” of memory foam vs latex.

Phoenix