Need to buy a new mattress near Victoria, TX

Hi Phoenix,
Just found this forum, and my head is swimming. Thanks for the basic information. Can you tell me if there is a good retailer/
factory direct manufacturer that you know of near Victoria, TX? If not, how about Sugarland, or SW Houston, TX?
Any assistance would be appreciatid.
Thanks,
Cliff Webb

Hi cliffw42,

You are fight in the middle of the Houston, Corpus Christi, San Antonio triangle but I haven’t done any research into Victoria, TX. There are no manufacturers there that I’m aware of.

EDIT … added: The better options in the Houston area are in post #2 here.

The better options I’m aware of in the San Antonio area are listed in post #2 here. Both of these would be my preference over Corpus Christi.

Since you are quite a distance from all of these … I’ll take a look tomorrow to see if there is anything more local that would be worth including in your research so the forum can have a Victoria, TX list as well and make up for the “gap” :slight_smile:

Phoenix

ADDED: I did some searching in the Victoria, TX area and out of the choices I saw … probably the only local retailer and the manufacturers they carry I would visit are …

http://www.mattressdepot.us/victoria.htm# Victoria, Corpus Christi, Cedar Park, Portland, Kingsville, TX. They carry Eastman House (not on their site but I talked with them) and their house brand made by Sleep Designs. Has 4 Eastman models including a latex hybrid and one that has latex, memory foam, and microcoils. As always … it’s important to make sure that you know the details of all the layers and components in any mattress you are considering.

Unfortunately there are not a lot of great choices in the immediate area.

Phoenix