New Alexander Hybrid Mattress from Nest Bedding

Hi jasawithaJ,

I would read the comments in post #2 here if you are trying to compare any major brand mattress to another mattress (and as you can see I would never consider a Beautyrest Black mattress which uses lower quality and less durable materials than I would consider buying).

When you can’t test a mattress in person then the most reliable source of guidance is always a more detailed phone conversation (not email … see post #4 here) with a knowledgeable and experienced retailer or manufacturer that has your best interests at heart and who can help “talk you through” the specifics of their mattresses and the properties and “feel” of the materials they are using (fast or slow response, resilience, firmness etc) and the options they have available that may be the best “match” for you based on the information you provide them, any local testing you have done or mattresses you have slept on and liked or other mattresses you are considering that they are familiar with, and the “averages” of other customers that are similar to you. They will know more about “matching” their specific mattress designs and firmness levels to different body types, sleeping positions, and preferences (or to other mattresses that they are familiar with) than anyone else.

Because your own personal experience is the only way to know for certain whether any mattress will be a good “match” for you in terms of PPP (or how it will compare to another mattress based on your own experience which may be very different from someone else) … the exchange/return policy (and any costs involved) can also be a much more important part of the “value” of an online purchase just in case (and in spite of the “best judgement” of everyone involved) the choice you make doesn’t turn out as well as you hoped for.

A good exchange policy lets you test a mattress in your bedroom instead of a showroom with little risk so that you can decide for yourself how you like a mattress regardless of anyone else’s experience which may be very different from your own.

Phoenix