New Bed reality check!

Hi pebee2,

Savvy Rest makes some high quality mattresses and there are certainly no weak links in the design and they also have good options to customize the mattress both before and after a purchase. I would also make some careful “value comparisons” though because there are other similar mattresses available online that use the same or similar materials and components and have the same or more options that may be better “value” depending on the parts of your personal value equation that are most important to you and whether you are comfortable with an online purchase. There is a list of the members of the site that sell online in post #21 here and many of them make latex mattresses with a wide range of designs, options, types of latex, prices, and return or exchange options and some of these are very similar in design, materials, and options to the Savvy Rest.

Both of these have gaps between the slats of less than 3" and would be good options and are suitable for an all latex mattress.

This is a very strong frame and would also make a good choice but there are some comments in post #1 here that may be worth considering. I mentioned this to one of the customer service reps at http://www.thesleepshop.com/store/pc/The-Monster-Bed-Frame-p1039.htm and they hadn’t heard any complaints but they were also curious so over the course of the next week or so they plan to post a video with their comments about the Monster frame and let me know if they think the lower center beam could be an issue.

Phoenix