New flippable BedInABox mattress (Adagio)

Phoenix,
I wonder if you have had time to look at the new Adagio mattress from BIAB. Its a very interesting concept; flippable, different firmness on each side, innerspring core with memory foam outer layers. Probably still 3.0 lb memory foam, which could be a problem, but maybe less of a problem since its flippable. Altho I know that flipping a mattress can be a pain…
Steve

Hi St3v3k4hn,

No, I haven’t looked into that product. Bedinabox doesn’t provide much meaningful information about their mattresses on their web site, but if you contacted them they may provide more product details to you. There is also more about Bedinabox in post #2 here.

Phoenix

Has anyone looked into this mattress yet? Is it brand new or something?

Hi St3v3k4hn,

Yes, this is a newer product, which they designate by the “NEW” red button next to the product name on their web site on their top menu bar on the products page and in the description of the product on the landing page.

While someone else may have ordered this product, being this new they wouldn’t be able to provide much in the way of meaningful evaluation as of the short time that this product has been available, unless they could provide actual specifications of the product.

As I know you’re aware, but for others who might be reading this, other people’s comments about the knowledge and service of a particular business can certainly be very helpful … I would always keep in mind that you are the only one that can feel what you feel on a mattress and I would be cautious about using anyone else’s suggestions, experiences or reviews on a specific mattress (either positive or negative) or review sites in general as a reliable source of information or guidance about how you will feel on the same mattress or how suitable or how durable a mattress may be for you. In many if not most cases they can be more misleading than helpful because a mattress that would be a perfect choice for one person or even a larger group of people in terms of comfort, firmness, and PPP may be completely unsuitable for someone else to sleep on (even if they are in a similar weight range). In other words … reviews or other people’s experiences in general won’t tell you much if anything about the suitability, quality, durability, or “value” of a mattress for any particular person (see post #13 here).

I plan to make contact with bedinabox this next week as I have the time and if I learn anything about these new specifications I’ll be sure to post them back here.

Phoenix

Awesome as usual, thanks Phoenix…