New Member, Couple Questions - East Central FL

Hi Osahar,

I just added #16 to the list (which probably should have been #15 based on their audited numbers) so it’s now the top 16 :slight_smile:

Some of these are made by privately owned licensee factories and can have good quality and value. A mattress is only as good as its construction and the quality of the materials inside it so the brand doesn’t really matter except to the extent that they will provide meaningful information about their mattresses which will allow you to make meaningful quality and value comparisons.

All of the mattresses you are mentioning (Enso, Spirit Sleep which is made by Zinus, and Ashley Sleep) tend to use lower quality materials in the comfort layers of many of their mattresses so I would be very cautious with all of them.

They are only available online or if you make an appointment first then you can test them at the factory in Phoenix, AZ.

The durability of a mattress will depend entirely on the quality of the materials and components inside it. With memory foam and polyfoam the density is the single biggest factor in its durability. All latex will be a durable material compared to the other two types of foam although there are also different types of latex that can have a different “feel” and performance this article and post #6 here. there is more about the factors that will affect the useful life of a mattress in post #4 here.

You may have read this already but just in case … post #1 here is the best place to start your research and has all the basic informtion, steps, and guidelines that can help you make the best choices … and avoid the worst ones.

Post #4 here includes a list of the factory direct manufacturers I’m aware of in and around the Melbourne, FL area.

Over the next few days I’ll take a look at some of the local retailers as well and add any to the list that in the Melbourne / Palm Bay area that may also be worth considering.

Phoenix

PS: I see that TweedSAFD already posted the link to the Orlando list while I was replying which also includes the manufacturers that are closest to you … Thanks Tweed :slight_smile: