New purchase: SleepEZ 13000

Hi ineedmoresleep,

That’s good news :).

I would sleep on any new configuration for a few days at least so that you have a chance to identify any clear patterns in your sleeping experience because your experience for just a single night or two can often be an anomaly or the result of your body adjusting to the change itself.

As you mentioned … I would also keep in mind that 3 lb memory foam may soften or break down faster than higher density memory foam so your initial experience may be different than your experience after the topper has broken in or after a few months of sleeping on it.

I believe that SleepEZ will also exchange a latex layer for a 5 lb memory foam layer (although I would check with them to make sure) so this may also be worth considering as well (although 5 lb memory foam will probably feel firmer than the 3 lb memory foam you are currently trying).

Sleep well!

Phoenix

2 day update with the memory foam replacing the soft layer of latex.

The memory foam has pretty much solved the motion issues that we were experiencing with the all latex mattress. We can still feel each other move but it has been greatly reduced.

I am feeling pretty good on the mattress. I have woken up each night once with one of my arms asleep but a slight change in position solves the problem. That might not be related to the mattress at all and just an effect of the the way I sleep. I feel more refreshed already though.

My wife has been sleeping better but both of her shoulders have been a little sore when she wakes up. She said that has been sleeping on her side.

We will sleep on it for another week and see how it goes before changing anything (if necessary).

Hi ineedmoresleep,

Thanks for the update :slight_smile:

Phoenix